Sell A Building
Sell Your Retail, Medical/Dental Building OR
Sell A Strip Center
Sell Your Strip Shopping Center
Sell An Apartment Building
Sell Your Apartment Buildings
Sharon Bogetz is a Real Estate Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) who assists commercial building owners in the sale of their property. When you decide to sell your building, she will act as your advisor and representative throughout the sales process. She has commercial expertise selling retail buildings, apartment buildings, medical/dental buildings, strip centers and mixed use buildings. Sharon has the designation as a Century 21 Commercial Real Estate Broker. She is a Certified Commercial Investment Member in good standing (CCIM). These photos represent some of the commercial sales transactions that Sharon has completed: Strip Center, Commercial building, 16-Unit Apartment building.
Sharon will guide you through the entire sales process:
- Pricing strategy: As the seller’s agent, Sharon will help you determine an appropriate listing price for your property by conducting a comparative market analysis (CMA). This analysis involves evaluating recently sold properties in your area that are similar to yours. Based on this information she will recommend a competitive price that maximizes your chances of attracting potential buyers.
- Marketing and advertising: Sharon will develop a comprehensive marketing plan to promote your property. This typically includes professional photography, staging advice, creating property listings on multiple platforms (such as the MLS – Multiple Listing Service (MLS, LoopNet, Crexi), online advertising, property flyers and photos. She will leverage her network and marketing resources to generate interest and attract qualified buyers.
- Property showings and negotiations: Sharon will coordinate property showings and handle inquiries from prospective buyers or their agents. She will guide you through the negotiation process representing your interests and aiming to secure the best possible terms for you.
- Documentation and paperwork: Selling a property involves a substantial amount of paperwork. Sharon will assist you in preparing and reviewing all necessary documents, including the listing agreement, purchase agreements, disclosure forms and other legal paperwork required for a real estate transaction.
- Transaction management and closing: Once an offer is accepted, Sharon will oversee the transaction process and coordinate with the buyer’s agent, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, the closing agent or attorney to ensure a smooth and successful closing.
- Provide expert advice and guidance: Throughout the entire selling process, Sharon will provide expert advice and guidance based on their knowledge of the local market and current real estate trends. She will answer your questions address your concern and provide recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
It’s important to note that the specific services provided may vary depending on the real estate agent or brokerage you choose. Sharon Kantor Bogetz is different! She will:
- Be honest and forthright
- Be professional
- Will hold your best interest in the highest regard
- Value and respect your time
- Follow up on all leads
- Explain each step of the sales process
- Submit all offers and assist with negotiations
- Promote your property on-line and in print
Ready To Get Started? Call Sharon Kantor Bogetz, your Century 21 Commercial Real Estate Broker at 847.370.9131. She is ready to sell your property!
Request A Zoom or
(847) 370 - 9131
7300 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60645